欢迎访问汉海网,带你进入知识的海洋!

英语流行口语对话:Thanks &Replies 感谢及回答

天下 分享 时间:

  随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于感谢和回答该如何表达?以下是小编给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Thanks &Replies 感谢及回答,希望可以帮到大家

  Cheers!

  谢谢!(较随便)

  A:Here's a present for your birthday.

  这是给你的生日礼物。

  B:Cheers!

  谢谢。

  A:Open it and see if you like it.

  打开看看喜不喜欢。

  B:Oh,dear!It looks so nice.

  噢,哎呀!样子太好了。

  Thank you so much.

  非常感谢你。(较随便)

  A:I've had you car fixed.

  我已经叫人把车修好了。

  B:Thank you so much.

  非常感谢你。

  A:You're welcome.

  不客气。

  Thanks a million.

  多谢,多谢。(较随便)

  A:Miss Smith,here's a letter from you parents.

  史密斯小姐,你父母来信了。

  B:I've been looking forward to it.It's here at last.Thanks a million.

  我一直在盼着,终于来了。谢谢。

  A:That's OK.

  不客气。

  Great!

  好极了!(较随便)

  A:What's up,Mary?

  玛丽,怎么了?

  B:Mom is out.Can you come over and cook for me?

  妈妈出去了,你能过来给我做饭吗?

  A:No problem.I'll make you the best cakes you've tasted.

  没问题.我来给你做最好吃的饼.

  B:Great!

  好极了.

  Thank you for...

  谢谢......。(通用)

  A:Can you understand it now?

  这一点你明白了吗?

  B:Yes,sir.Thank you for your patience.

  是的,先生,您这么有耐心,谢谢了.

  A:That's all right.

  没什么.

  Thank you very much for...

  非常感谢......。(通用)

  A:Do you enjoy your stay here?

  你们玩得好吗?

  B:It's wonderful!Thank you very much for your invitation.

  好极了!非常感谢你的邀请。

  A:I'm very glad you enjoyed it.

  你觉得满意我们非常高兴。

  It is very good of you to...

  你......太感谢了。(通用)

  A:It's very good of you to show me the way.

  您给我带路真是太感谢了。

  B:Please don't mention it.

  请不用客气。

  A:Hope to see you again.

  希望能再见到您。

  B:See you!

  再见!

  It was ever so nice of you to ...

  非常感谢你......。(通用)

  A:It was ever so nice of you to translate the letter for me.

  替我译了信,太感谢您了。

  B:I also learn something from it.

  我也从中学了些东西。

  A:Is it troublesome?

  太麻烦了。

  B:No trouble at all.

  不客气。

  It's so sweet of you to ...

  真太感谢你......。(通用)

  A:It's so sweet of you to borrow those books for me.

  真太感谢佻帮我借了这些书。

  B:It's just so convenient to do it.

  这很方便的。

  A:It's very nice to have a friend like you.

  有你这样的朋友真好。

  I really appreciate...

  非常感谢......。(较正式)

  A:How is your interview?

  面试怎么样?

  B:Just fine,and I really appreciate your accompanying me here.

  挺好的,非常感谢你能陪我来。

  A:That's OK.I happen to be free.

  这没什么,我正好有空。

  I really can't thank you enough.

  我对你直是感激不尽。(较正式)

  A:I really can't thank you enough.

  太感谢您了。

  B:It was the least I could do.

  我不过是尽力而已。

  A:If it were not for you,I would have to sleep in the waiting room

  要不是你,我恐怕得睡在候车室了。

  It's most thoughtful of you.

  你想得周到。(较正式)

  A:Good grief!I forgot to take some water along.

  真倒霉!我忘了带水了。

  B:Take it easy.I take two bottles of puritied water.

  别着急,我带了两瓶纯净水。

  A:It's most thoughtful of you.

  你想得真周到。

  You're most understanding.

  你真体谅人。(较正式)

  A:I'm sorry to make you miss the bus.

  真抱歉让您误了车。

  B:You didn't intend to do it.

  你也不是有意的。

  A:You're most understanding.

  你真体谅人。

  I can never thank you enough for...

  对您的......我永远感激不尽。(较正式)

  A:Excuse me,who's Mr.Smith?

  打扰一下,请问哪位是史密斯先生.

  B:I am.what is it?

  我就是,什么事?

  A:I can never thank you enough for saving my son's life.

  你救了我儿子,我永远感激不尽。

  B:It's all right.Everyone would have done the same in my position.

  这没什么,任何人在这种情况下都会这么做的.

  I do appreciate your timely help.

  感谢您的及时帮助。(较正式)

  A:What else can I do for you?

  政治家什么需要帮忙的吗?

  B:Nothing more.I do appreciate your timely help.

  没什么了。非常您的及时帮助。

  A:It's my pleasure.

  能帮你我很高兴。

  I'd like to express my gratitude for...

  对......表示感谢。(较正式)

  A:I should like to express my gratitude for your kindness.

  非常感谢您的好意。

  B:I'm delighted I was able to help.

  能帮你们我很高兴。

  A:Our staff and students will never forget you.

  我们全体师生永远不会忘记您。

  I'm much obliged to you.

  我非常感谢你。(较正式)

  A:I feel suffocated.Would you be kind enough to stop smoking?

  我感到憋闷,请您别再吸烟了好吗?

  B:Of course,madam.

  当然可以,

  A:I'm much obliged to you.

  夫人。多谢了。

  I'm glad to be some service.

  很高兴能为您效劳。(较正式)

  A:Has David passed the entrance examination?

  戴维通过入学考试了吗?

  B:Yes.I really don't know how I can thank you enough.

  通过了,真不知怎么感谢您才好。

  A:I'm glad to be of some service.

  能为您帮点忙我很高兴。

  Responding to Thanks

  回答感谢。

  It's a pleasure.

  很乐意帮忙。(通用)

  A:Is your mother all right?

  你母亲好了吗?已经有起色了。

  B:She's feeling better now.Thank you for taking my mom to the hospital.

  谢谢你送她去医院。

  A:It's a pleasure.

  不必客气。

  My pleasure.

  请不用客气。(通用)

  A:Thank you for informing me of the bad credit of the company.

  谢谢你告诉我那家公司信誉不好的情况.

  B:My pleasure.

  请不用客气

  A:That saved me a large amount of money.

  这省了我一大笔钱。

221381