欢迎访问汉海网,带你进入知识的海洋!

行英语情景口语:购买外汇

天下 分享 时间:

  在银行工作遇到问题会很多,那么关于购买外汇的口语该怎么表达?以下是小编给大家整理的关于购买外汇的银行英语情景口语,希望可以帮到大家

  Dialogue 1

  对话一

  A:Hello,how can I help?

  您好,我如何为您效劳?

  B:Hello there. I need to buy some foreign currency for a business trip. How much can I exchange?

  你好。我需要买些外币在出差时用。我能够兑换多少钱?

  A:That does depend on where you plan to travel. If you are planning to travel to Hong Kong or Macao we can exchange up to 1,000 USD for you. If your destination is elsewhere, we can exchange up to 2,000 USD.

  那得取决于您计划去旅行的目的地。如果您打算前往香港或澳门,我们最多可以给您兑换到1000美元。如果您的目的地是其他地,我们最多可以兑换2000美元。

  B:OK, well I'm going to Europe.I guess 1,000 USD will be sufficient for now.

  行,嗯,我要去欧洲,目前我估计1000美元就够了。

  A:OK, I'll process that for you now.

  好的,我现在就为您办理。

  Dialogue 2

  对话二

  A:Good day, what can I do for you?

  您好,我能为您做些什么吗?

  B:Could you fill me in on the details for buying foreign currency?

  你能告诉我购买外币的有关细节吗?

  A:Of course. Where are you planning to travel to?

  当然可以。您计划去哪儿呢?

  B:Kuala Lumpur, in Malaysia.

  吉隆坡,在马来西亚。

  A:That's fine. If you are travelling outside of Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macao we need to follow the SAFE rules. This means that you can exchange 2,000 USD or equivalent.

  好的。如果您到中国大陆、香港及澳门以外的地方旅游的话,我们必须遵循外汇管理局的规定。这意味着您可以兑换2000美元或相当此金额的外汇。

  B:That sounds fine. I'll bring in my passport and everything tomorrow. Thanks.

  这样很好。我明天会把我的护照和其他一切手续都带来。谢谢。

  Dialogue 3

  对话三

  A:Ah, Hello. So, you are back?

  啊,您好。您回来了?

  B:Yes. I received everything in the post this morning.

  是的。今天早上我收到了寄来的所有东西。

  A:That's good. Could I please see the originals of everything?

  那好。我能看一下所有的正本吗?

  B:What's the exchange rate today?

  今天的汇率是多少?

  A:You're pretty lucky actually,today is higher than yesterday. It's 824. 71 RMB for 100 USD.

  实际上您挺幸运的,今天的汇率比昨天的高。824.71元人民币兑换 100美元。

  B:Great! Do you need me to sign anything?

  太好了!你需要我签什么东西吗?

  A:Yes. Please sign your name at the bottom of the Exchange Receipt. Thanks very much and here's your money.

  是的。请您在兑换单据的下面签名。非常感谢,这是您的钱。

  Dialogue 4

  对话四

  A:Is everything OK, Madam?

  一切都还好吧,夫人?

  B:Well, I'm trying to buy some foreign currency for my holiday.

  嗯,我想买些外币在我度假时用。

  A:I can help you with that. Holiday, you say? Lucky you! Where are you going to be travelling to?

  我可以帮您办理。您是说去度假?您真幸运!您要到哪儿去旅行?

  B:We are going to Macau to visit my niece. She said it's better for me to bring US dollars, is that right?

  我们打算去澳门探望我的侄女。她说我最好带着美元,对吗?

  A:That is one option, Madam. If your are travelling to either Hong Kong or Macau we are permitted to exchange up to 1,000 USD for you.

  那是一种选择,夫人。如果您是到香港或澳门旅行的话,我们最多允许给您兑换1000美元。

  B:OK, I see. What's the exchange rate? Is the dollar up or down?

  好的,我知道了。人民币的汇率是多少?美元是升了还是降了?

  A:Today's rate is 823. 71 RMB to 100 USD.

  今天的汇率是823. 71元人民币兑换100美元。

  B:To be honest, I have no idea about these things! But Vm sure that's alright.

  坦率地说,这些事情我一点儿也不懂!但我确信它还行。

  A:Yes, it's not bad. I will need to see your passport though.

  是的,还不错。我还需要看一下您的护照。

精选图文

221381