欢迎访问汉海网,带你进入知识的海洋!

新概念英语第一册第65-66课:Not a baby

天下 分享 时间:

  Lesson 65 Not a baby不是一个孩子

  Listen to the tape then answer this question.Does Jill take the key to the front door?
  听录音,然后回答问题。吉尔有没有拿到大门的钥匙?

  FATHER: What are you going to do this evening, Jill?
  父亲:今晚你打算干什么,吉尔?

  Jill: I'm going to meet some friends, Dad.
  吉尔:我打算去看几个朋友,爸爸。

  FATHER: You mustn't come home late. You must be home at half past ten.
  父亲:你不准回家太晚,你必须在10点半到家。

  Jill: I can’t get home so early, Dad.
  吉尔:这么早我到不了家,爸爸!

  Jill: Can I have the key to the front door, please?
  吉尔:我能带上前门的钥匙吗?

  FATHER: NO, you can't.
  父亲:不行, 你不能带。

  MOTHER: Jill's eighteen years old, Tom. She's not a baby. Give her the key. She always comes home early.
  母亲:吉尔都18岁了,汤姆。她不是小孩子了。把钥匙给她吧。她总早早回家的。

  FATHER: Oh, all right!
  父亲:那么,好吧!

  FATHER: Here you are. But you mustn't come home after a quarter past eleven. Do you hear?
  父亲:拿去。但你不能超过11点1刻回家。听见了吗?

  Jill: Yes, Dad.
  吉尔:听见了,爸爸。

  Jill: Thanks, Mum.
  吉尔:谢谢,妈妈。

  MOTHER: That's all right. Goodbye. Enjoy yourself!
  母亲:不用谢。再见。好好玩吧!

  Jill: We always enjoy ourselves, Mum. Bye, bye.
  吉尔:我们总是玩得很开心的,妈妈。再见。

  New words and Expressions生词和短语
  Dad
  n. 爸(儿语)

  key
  n. 钥匙

  baby
  n. 婴儿

  hear
  v. 听见

  enjoy
  v. 玩得快活

  yourself
  rpon.你自己

  ourselves
  pron.我们自己

  mum
  n. 妈妈

  Notes on the text课文注释
  1 the key to the front door.
221381